We are looking for an Android Developer pioneer to join our team. As an Android Developer, you will work within our development team to deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a timely manner.
Work Experience: 2 – 4 years in development.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for Android applications.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering system requirements.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new updates in programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with Bitbucket & Firebase.
- Strong ability to develop and understand algorithms, logic building and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Job Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Positive and friendly work environment.
- Remote working.
- Family Health insurance cover.