We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
- Excellent understanding of Angular 4+ (tracking to the latest version)
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in branching and merging of source code using distributed source code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in angular-CLI commands and build tools
- Exposure for the CI/CD pipelines with automated testing using tools like Angular test tools or Selenium
- Knowledge on configuring Angular applications for best performance tuning and security.
- In-depth knowledge of data-driven application architecture and MVVM.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with strong teamwork ethics.
- Experience in working with 3rd Party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge in ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel will be advantage for candidate.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have atleast 2+ years of experience in Angular 4+ development.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Master Of Comp. Applications, Master of Science (Technology), Bachelor of Engineering
Nice to Have:
Knowledge in Angular, NodeJS, Laravel will be advantage for candidate.
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job:
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience in ReactJs
- Relevant Experience in Angular, NodeJS, Laravel (if applicable)
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period