Content On-Boarding Assistant
- We are looking for a candidate with good knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent control over reading, verbal, and written communication.
- Ready to learn new skill sets.
- Inclined towards educational concepts will be of additional benefit.
- Ready to learn LMS ( Learning Management System) and it’s tools.
- Translating the content from English to Gujarati or Hindi for better understanding.
- Collecting content from digital books, documents, and transferring it into the digital platform.
- Study briefs, documents, and determine requirements for Content on-boarding.
- Able to manage PDF, Word, Excel, and Presentation documents.
- Need to understand and handle the changes or updates and implement them.
- Text editing, uploading images, audio, and video.
- Applying HTML codes, checking page responsiveness.
- Reviewing your own work and make it more accurate.
- Finish the requirement within the given time frame.
- Handling the data in excel and update the documents or upload that data into client software.
Skills: Typing, Knowledge of Short cut keys, Email communication, PDF, Word, Excel, good to have knowledge of HTML.
Operating System: Knowledge about Windows
Experience window: 1 or 2 Years
- Excellent typing speed, hands-on keyboard short cut keys and a good understanding of the computer operating systems.
- Intermediate understanding of HTML codes and page responsiveness, If not, ready to learn.
- A good team player and takes initiatives.
- Very good understanding of reading and writing of an English language.
- Excellent communication and Time management skills.
- Basic understanding of a G-drive, G-Docs, G-Sheet, and G-forms.
- General knowledge of email communication.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.