As a Flutter Developer, you will be in charge of reviewing the software specifications and UI mockups, developing a cross-browser mobile application from scratch, and leading the application testing effort. You'll work alongside a backend developer, as well as a UI designer to ensure you create high-performing applications with a smooth user experience.
Work Experience: 2 – 4 years in development.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for Flutter applications.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering system requirements.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new updates in programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Experience with deployment of apps into multiple platforms.
- Experience with Bitbucket & Firebase.
- Any Native Language knowledge to build custom Flutter Packages.
- Strong ability to develop and understand algorithms, logic building and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Market competitive salary
- Positive and friendly work environment.
- Remote working.
- Family Health insurance cover.