Google Cloud Architect
At DevDigital Vadodara, cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we’re seeking 3 to 4 years of experienced Google Cloud Architect (GCP) architect with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud. The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and the ability to architect cloud infrastructure solutions to help our client's business become more secure and efficient. Extensive knowledge of cloud maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge are key to keeping us on the cutting edge.
Objectives of this Role:
- Work in tandem with our Devops team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding infrastructure design, deployment, and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, through leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud solutions for the clients.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of resources availability and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- The ability to formulate and automate solutions for Infrastructure is essential
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Design and setup of governance model for the public cloud platform specifically Google Cloud Platform (GCP Certified Engineer is preferred)
- Expert in Capacity Planning, Design, cost, and effort estimations
- Experience in Cloud (Public & Private) cost optimization
- Hands-on Experience in GCP services (App Engine, Compute Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Big Query, Cloud functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, stack driver, VPC, GCP SDK/CLI)
- Experience in on-premises to Cloud migration.
- Experience with building & maintaining complex, scalable, and distributed systems
- Designing and setting up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/data lakes to object storage like Google-Cloud-Storage
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting (Centos/RHEL/Ubuntu)
- Well-versed in Web-servers such as Apache/Nginx/Tomcat and working knowledge of DNS, FTP, SSH.
- Knowledge of Database administration will be preferred with MySql / MariaDB.
- Hands-on experience working on Bare Linux Servers and Strong working knowledge in Mail Servers, Cpanel server & Postfix.
- Skillset to handle Disaster Recovery Procedure, Spamming, DDoS, Hacking Issues.
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- Good Knowledge of Scripting Language (Shell Script / Perl / PHP, etc.).
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies will be an added advantage (Jenkins, Maven, puppet/chef/Ansible, Cloud GCP/OpenStack, Docker, Git, etc.).
- Resilient team player who is goal-oriented and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- GCP Cloud Certification
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job : (If applicable)
- Total Experience
- Relevant Google Cloud Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period