IOS Apps Developer
Job Profile and Experience
iOS Application Developer with at least 4-5 years of experience.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Need to work with other teams
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Home Kit, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience working with well-known payment gateways, data console, cloud and external SDKs
- Sound knowledge of working with BLE and iBeacon based applications
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Good communication skills to work with the client’s team and communication with leads and managers
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools i.e. Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Knowledge on updated iOS frameworks and techniques like SwiftUI
- Experience working with native test frameworks
- Expertise and knowledge on other technologies like Flutter, ReactNative for app development, will be a plus point.
- As per the company norms.
The resume must contain the following essential information
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience in iOS Application Development
- List of all Apps taken care along with iTunes Store Link and a brief description
- Current / Expected CTC
- Notice Period