We’re hiring a self-motivated, high-functioning Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects and delegating tasks to more junior staff members. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other groups to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will work with our development teams to fulfill client needs. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
Project Manager responsibilities:
· Meet with clients to take detailed notes and clarify the specific requirements of each project.
· Prepare detailed scope documents to include, functional design, features, minimum viable product, hours estimates, timelines, deliverables, etc.
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
· Assume the role of product owner for enhancements and distribution to future clients.
· Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints, based on financial analysis.
· Use and continually develop leadership skills.
Project Manager skills
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
· Familiarity with time management tools and project management software such as Jira and Agile.
· Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently.
· Working knowledge of spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing applications.
· Prior experience designing/developing commercial websites, smartphone apps and enterprise-wide systems a plus and deploying them on large-scale platforms.
· Prior experience being engaged in preparing QA test cases also a plus.
· Excellent client-facing communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but applicable experience will be considered.
Our need is immediate.
Candidates can expect a phone interview first by a member of our management team.