We are looking for Java developer with 2-4 years of experience having knowledge of Spring to develop APIs and Web applications. Applicant should have ability to work within tight deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project.
- Design and develop new features according to product functional specification and design requirements.
- Interact with the senior/lead architects and understand/document technical requirements.
- Develop unit test cases and assist the testing team in integration testing.
- React proactively to bugs and errors identified by the testing team, provide timely fixes.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to the Reporting Manager.
- Provide technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Independently present their work to the team during product demos.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have experience in Java 8 or higher version
- Must have experience of Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA frameworks
- Must have experience of MySQL database.
- Must have experience of Tomcat server
- Must have experience of Eclipse, STS IDEs
- Experience in Web and WebServices (REST APIs) development
- Experience in Unit Testing and Web Driven Testing
- Knowledge required for version control systems like – Bit Bucket, VSS, GIT etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM framework
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment effectively with minimum supervision, and take ownership
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization
Nice to Have: (If applicable)
- Spring Microservices
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- ThymeLeaf, ReactJs, Angular
- JWT, Payment gateway integration, Twillio
- Maven, Apache Jenkins
- AWS/GCP cloud services
- Swagger, Postman, SOAPUI
- Apache Kafka/JMS
- Apache Lucene/Apache Solr
- Apache Jmeter
- SonarQube, JIRA, FileZilla/WinScp/Putty
- Agile Scrum knowledge
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job : (If applicable)
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience in Java
- Notice Period