Jr. Google Cloud Engineer
The key aspects of this role:
- At least 2 years of experience in Google Cloud
- The candidate should have excellent understanding of Google Cloud Services like Google App Engine(GAE), Google Compute Engine(GCE), Google Cloud Functions (GCF), Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL (MySQL/Postgre), Cloud Filestore, Networking (VPC, Firewall, Load Balancer)
- Experience in architecting small scale, mid scale and large scale applications with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
To be the right fit, you will need:
- Hands on experience in Google Cloud Services like Google App Engine(GAE), Google Compute Engine(GCE), Google Cloud Functions (GCF), Cloud Storage.
- Hands on with GCP Compute & Networking services i.e. Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud Function, Networking (VPC, Firewall, Load Balancer), Cloud SQL, Datastore.
- Hands on experience in Cloud compute services, Cloud Function, Networking, Loadbalancing, Autoscaling, App Engine.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of designing highly available, high performance, fault tolerant distributed software solutions.
- Well experience with Linux based systems (Ubuntu/Redhat/or others)
- Identifying and resolve environment issues (connection issues/firewall issues / Linux issues etc.)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and ready to learn addtional technologies (self-starter)
It’s good to have:
- Cloud Formation experience
- Knowledge of any scrpting (Bash, Python or PHP ) language and database (like mysql) is a plus.
- Knowledge if containerization technologies such as docker,Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and swarm and kubernetes will be an added advantage