React Native Developer
We at DevDigital Vadodara Pvt Ltd are looking for a React Native Developer position.
Position: React Native Developer
Location: Vadodara, India
#Of Position: 1
- Understand the project requirements.
- Active participation in kick-off meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across DevDigtial.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build features to the product (project)
- Build delightful user-facing experiences with smooth performance.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Write entirely new code and maintain and update the existing code.
- Work across UI, service layers, and backend services to create server-driven cross-platform client solutions.
- Identify problems and drive improvements to the existing code and infrastructure.
- Share technical practices, build development teams and improve workflow.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying small/medium/large-scale applications on the React Native stack.
- Deep understanding of the React Native framework.
- Experience with Google & Firebase tools e.g., Maps, Crashlytics, Places etc.
- Release apps on Google and Apple stores
- Work with native modules when required
- Work with modern tools including Jira, GitHub/Bitbucket, SLACK, Teams, Asana, Trello
- Integrate third-party API's and payment gateway integrations.
- Preferred to have knowledge of native android -java, swift
- Experience in writing native code for android and iOS to write bridges whenever required
- Framework such as React-native and Graphql
- Compatibility with ES6 features
- Knowledge of functional programming.
- Understanding of how to build performant, -decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of flutter, Android (Kotlin)/ Swift.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Work on Web-Sockets/ MQTT protocol.
- Experience with e2e testing frameworks like detox etc.
- Experience in setting CI and CD pipelines using Bitrise is a plus.