The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
1. Understand the project requirements.
2. Active participation in kick-off meetings.
3. Work cross-functionally with teams across DevDigtial.
4. Collaborate with internal teams to build features to the product (project)
5. Build delightful user-facing experiences with smooth performance.
6. Architect, design, and implement new features for our Flutter applications.
7. Write entirely new code and maintain and update the existing code.
8. Work across UI, service layers, and backend services to create server-driven native client solutions.
9. Identify problems and drive improvements to the existing code and infrastructure.
10. Share technical practices, build development teams and improve workflow.
11. Develop and designing relevant code on project needs
12. Mentoring junior developers
13. Create test driven environment for relevant projects
Experience and Skills
1. 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying small/medium/large-scale applications on the Flutter.
2. 3-5 years mobile app development experience (iOS, Android).
3. Deep understanding of the Flutter framework.
4. Strong understanding of iOS OR Android Native architecture and development tools.
5. Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals.
6. Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
7. Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
8. Strong communication and collaboration skills with strong teamwork ethics.
9. Experienced with writing testable code and unit tests
10. In-depth knowledge of data-driven application architecture and MVVM.
11. Experience with State Management (e.g., Provider, Bloc)
12. Sound knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices.
13. Experience with offline storage, services, multi-threading, work manager and performance tuning.
14. Experience in working with 3rd Party libraries and APIs
15. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
16. Proficiency with Git / Version control.
Nice to Have
1. Attention to testing methodologies, and quality.
2. Flutter v2.0 knowledge is a plus.
3. Android or iPhone developer with the latest tech
- For Android – Kotlin
- For iPhone – Swift
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science 4-6 years of industry experience
2. Technical depth across multiple languages
3. Able to meet deadlines
4. Leadership experience
5. Strong communications skillsBack