Sr. Java Developer
We are looking for a Java developer with 5-6 years of experience in Java 8 or more with Spring MVC, Spring boot - Strong coding skills on Spring boot using OOPS concepts and should have the ability to work within tight deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project.
- Design and develop new features according to product functional specification and design requirements.
- Develop unit test cases and assist the testing team in integration testing.
- React proactively to bugs and errors identified by the testing team, provide timely fixes.
- Interact with the senior/lead architects and understand/document technical requirements.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to the Reporting Manager.
- Provide technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Independently present their work to the internal/external teams during product demos.
Experience and Skills:
- Java 8 or more with Spring MVC, Spring boot - Strong coding skills on Spring boot using OOPS concepts, Dependency Injection.
- Must have experience in MVC Architecture preferably with Maven, Dropwizard, Google Guice.
- Must have experience in MongoDB – Document, View, Functions, Triggers, etc.
- Must have experience in Jersey, Micro Services, REST, JUnit.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Swagger, Jetty Server.
- Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML, HTML 5.
- Must have experience in custom Web application development.
- Knowledge required for version control systems like – Bit Bucket, VSS, GIT, etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM framework.
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment effectively with minimum supervision, and take ownership.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with clients.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job :
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period