Sr. React.js Developer
- Excellent understanding of ReactJS (tracking to the latest version).
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in working with 3rd Party libraries and APIs.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in branching and merging of source code using distributed source code versioning tools such as Git.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in ReactJs development.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project.
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently.
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently.
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address technical challenges.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in front-end development.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
Nice to Have:
Familiarity with Python frameworks and tools would be advantageous.
Master Of Comp. Applications, Master of Science (Technology), Bachelor of Engineering.
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job:
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience in ReactJs
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period