DevDigital is currently looking for a UI/UX designer to be a member of our ever-expanding staff. The UI/UX Designer at DevDigital will oversee a bevy of projects on the creative side, with an emphasis on designing appealing and highly functional visuals in the areas of user experience and user interface. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, and capable of managing his/her workload and prioritizing tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with our team of project managers and developers on said projects, helping build wireframes, prototypes, and creating visual design for final products and solving user issues.
- Gather insight and information on clients to figure out their specific needs in the realm of UI/UX and formulate a plan.
- In charge of branding and logo creation for clients, as well as for internal use.
- Conceptualize digital product development and ideas for strong marketing.
- Present design ideas that collaborate correctly with specific projects.
- Input work and tasks into company’s custom-made software, DevTracker, to keep track of tasks.
- Work closely with Public Relations to create case studies of past clients for our website blog.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in the areas of UI/UX and Graphic Design.
- Experience working closely with software engineers and project managers.
- A portfolio that shows strong visual design skills and demonstrates the processes you use to incorporate user research into your work.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Marvel, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate design decisions with coworkers and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of coding practices and design systems, while not required, is highly encouraged.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage, paid vacation, an awesome working environment, and opportunities to grow within DevDigital.