PHP & Moodle Developer performs a key role in creating and maintaining learning management systems based on Moodle and PHP, including design, configurations, branding and customization. This position provides great opportunity for PHP developers for growing skills and gaining experience in a fast-paced learning management environment.
- Designing and building enterprise level learning management systems based on Moodle.
- Perform design, configure, customize and implement responsive and effective LMS systems.
- Integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes.
- Planning and implementing API integrations with third parties when required.
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues.
- Understanding of various Moodle modules and experience in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes for Moodle.
- Experience in integrating plug-ins and writing new plug-ins to extend the Moodle system core features.
- Experience in XML data structures and Web Services (SOA).
- Experience in MySQL and other RDBMS.
- Proven experience with Moodle API and integration with third party systems.
- Knowledge in Laravel would be a plus.
- Total experience needs to be around 3-4 years.