We are looking for .NET developer with 3-6 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC/C# with MSSQL in Web and Windows application development and should have ability to work within tight deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project.
Highly desirable experience in following Key-Skills:
- .NET Framework with C#, VB.Net - Strong coding skills on C#/VB.Net using OOPS concepts, Dependency Injection.
- Must have experience in MVC Architecture preferably with RAZOR view engine, LinQ, Entity Framework – Code First and Database First approach
- Must have experience in MSSQL (2014/16/17/19) – Tables, View, Stored Procedures, Triggers, UDPs etc.
- Must have experience in Azure Cloud computing services.
- Knowledge of .Net Core 3.0/3.1
- Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML, HTML 5, Web API 2.0/1/2
- Must have experience in Cross Platform App Development(iOS / Android) with Microsoft Xamarin
- Must have experience in custom Desktop application development using Win-forms.
- Knowledge required for version control systems like – Bit Bucket, VSS, GIT etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM framework
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment effectively with minimum supervision, and take ownership
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with clients
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Design and develop new features according to product functional specification and design requirements
- Interact with the senior/lead architects and understand/document technical requirements
- Develop unit test cases and assist the testing team in integration testing
- React proactively to bugs and errors identified by the testing team, provide timely fixes
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to the Reporting Manager
- Provide technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues
- Independently present their work to the internal/external teams during product demos
Please refer to suitable candidate and ask them to send their latest Profile with following details to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
1. Total Experience
2. Relevant Experience in ASP.Net MVC application development
3. Relevant Experience in Cross Platform App Development with Xamarin
4. Current / Expected CTC
5. Notice Period