We are looking for .NET developer with 3-6 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC/C# with MSSQL in Web and Windows application development and should have ability to work within tight deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project.
- Design and develop new features according to product functional specification and design requirements
- Interact with the senior/lead architects and understand/document technical requirements
- Develop unit test cases and assist the testing team in integration testing
- React proactively to bugs and errors identified by the testing team, provide timely fixes
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to the Reporting Manager
- Provide technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues
- Independently present their work to the internal/external teams during product demos
Experience and Skills:
- .NET Framework with C#, VB.Net - Strong coding skills on C#/VB.Net using OOPS concepts, Dependency Injection.
- Must have experience in MVC Architecture preferably with RAZOR view engine, LinQ, Entity Framework – Code First and Database First approach
- Must have experience in MSSQL (2014/16/17/19) – Tables, View, Stored Procedures, Triggers, UDPs etc.
- Must have experience in Azure Cloud computing services.
- Knowledge of .Net Core 3.0/3.1
- Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML, HTML 5, Web API 2.0/1/2
- Must have experience in custom Desktop application development using Win-forms.
- Knowledge required for version control systems like – Bit Bucket, VSS, GIT etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM framework
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment effectively with minimum supervision, and take ownership
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with clients
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Cross Platform App Development (iOS / Android) with Microsoft Xamarin Native.
- Knowledge for AWS cloud services.
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job : (If applicable)
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience in Asp.Net (MVC)
- Relevant Experience in .Net Core
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period