SEO Project Manager
We’re hiring a self-motivated, high-functioning SEO Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects and reading/analyzing SEO analytics. The SEO Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure they are receiving detailed reports as well as explain to clients what their numbers mean. The SEO Project Manager will work directly with the Nashville SEO team and directly under the Senior SEO Specialist to manage all SEO clients. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
SEO Project Manager Responsibilities
- Must have detailed knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO analytics (in general). Multiple management platforms used.
- Must be well-spoken and able to make clear, confident presentations to clients.
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing and the various digital tools that can be used to aid in client success.
- Ability to consult with any business type and give advice and tips on web presence, SEO and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO optimization capabilities. Able to create strategies for better SEO performance over time.
- Can meet firm deadlines.
- A self-starter who can create their own agenda to aid clients.
- An innovative thinker who isn't afraid to try new things and likes to come up with ideas of new ways to help clients.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, basic Google Ads, Google My Business, On-page optimization, Off-page optimization, Reporting tools, and social media
- Can explain basic SEO concepts to clients in a way that is clear and uncomplicated
- *Extra points for those who have a basic knowledge of Fleecor, SEO Profiler, or Hootsuite